THElady

My photo
17 this year(: LOVE me for who i am(: Friendly yet Nasty. Funny yet Irritating. Cheerful yet Emotional. Don't like my? That's your problem (:

Thursday, March 18, 2010

EYELASHES~ hehe. today was waiting dear dear end school and went to camwhore. and took this unglam photo but it shows my long eyelashes!!! hahaha:D jealous? its not fake eyelash ok?!


ignore all the stupid decoration:X its to cover up all the unglam part. hahahaha...

SHOULD I CUT MY FRINGE??!
and
HAPPY BELATED BDAY HONEY~ forget to post on sunday:x can finally enter legally and open table at mambo le:D happy SWEET~ 16th (:


last time that i am going to cry for you.. i cried not cause you are not beside me anymore but is cause i regret hurting you last time. thanks for all the memories you gave me i will buried it somewhere in my heart(: hope your hand recover fast. now i found the new start of my life hope you will find the girl that will treasure you in the future and let me be in your past bah(: hope i gave you some happy memories too.

(L) Dear dear to the max(: thanks for your love & care everyday(: